All Regional Accountants and others concern, please update your Monthly and Quarterly Reports.....click here
All Regional Finance Officers, Regional and Division Accountants, pls. see attached Memorandum - Re: Contracts Awarded to St. Augustine Publications Inc. for CY 2010 and 2011
All Regional and Division Accountants, pls. see attached Memorandum Re: Monitoring APDS Implementation
Memorandum for Submission of Documents for the Procurement of Textbooks and Other Instructional Materials in CYs 2008 and 2009...... pls. see attached
Requirements for Issuance of Agency Code to Secondary Schools/Division Office
1. Secondary School concerned must be included in the Current GAA Official Gazette with at least 2.5 million appropriation. 2. Secondary School must have a Principal Position per PSIPOP, attach certified true copy of Appointment paper. 3. Secondary School must have at least 20 teachers, attach certified photocopy of Plantilla of personnel. 4. Letter Request for the issuance of Agency Code by the Secondary School concerned. 5. Certification by the Division Office as to the capacity of the Secondary School to handle financial transactions and comply with the reporting requirements of various Offices, please. attach certified photocopies of Certificate Training/Seminars attended related to financial management. 6. Indorsement Letter from the Regional Office concerned.
New Additional Reports:
Pertaining to DBM Memorandum, all Region and other concerned are required to submit softcopy of the following:
1. Annex A - Financial Performance Report as of September 30, 2011 2. Annex B - Physical Performance Report as of September 30, 2011
Pertaining to Memorandum, all Region and other concerned are required to comply re: Supporting Documents to Request for Exemption in the Implementation of DepEd Order No. 8 s. 2009. Additional Reports:
1. CONSOLIDATED REPORT OF DISBURSEMENTS..............click here
2. Pertaining to Memoramdum, all Region and other concerned are required to submit hard and soft copy of the following: 1. Comparative detailed breakdown of the following (2010 Actual, 2011 (1st Sem. Actual and 2nd Sem. Estimates), 2012 Projected): a). Maintenance and Other Operating Expenses (MOOE) b). Capital Outlay (Pls. use the attached Form "D")
2. Financial and Narrative Report on the source and utilization of income and special accounts, if any, for FY 2010 and FY 2011 (as of June 30, 2011)
3. Detailed Breakdown and Nature of Cash Advances, including a detailed breakdown of unliquidated amounts.
4. Explanation on the Reconciliation of Appropriations and Obligation Program as shown in the FY 2012 National Expenditure Program (use the attached Form "A").
5. Consolidated Budget of the Entire agency, from all sources.
6. FY 2010 COA Audit Report (Complete Set), including report on Compliance with COA Audit Findings and Recommendations, pursuant to Section 95 of RA 10147, the FY 2011 GAA.
7. Breakdown and Aging of Accounts Payable
DepED Central Office - Accounting Division Deped Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City 1600 Tel/Fax No. (02) 633-7201 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Developed and Maintained: Harold Magadia Hosted by: Weebly.com